How to Build a Fan Base and Generate Sales | Video Training

How to Build a Fan Base


I can sum up this blog post with one sentence. People buy from people they like
Your Fans are Your Sales Leads
and people buy from those they trust.

That's the long and short of it. Now let's talk about how to get people to like you.

Last week I watched a really good training video and instantly became a fan of the presenter. He was my kind of guy.

I watched a few more of his videos and I signed up for his newsletter.

The next day I received an email from him that immediately went into a sales pitch for an affiliate product. I was hurt.

Why I didn't Fall For His Sales Pitch

I thought this guy was going to help me learn more about Internet marketing in the newsletter, not try to sell me something right away.

I unsubscribed and after I clicked on the button I was given the option to leave feedback, which I did.

Why I Became a Fan

The only reason I became a fan and signed up for his newsletter was because he taught me something I wanted to learn. I would have probably bought something from him eventually if he had kept teaching and helping me to grow as a marketer.
Sell to Fans Correctly

What can we learn from this?

If you want to create a fan base start teaching people what they want to learn.

If you can do that, they will come to you over and over again because you're giving them quality information.

You're helping them grow in the direction that they want to grow.

You won't have to market to them and you won't have to go looking for them. They'll come to you.

They will knock on your door at three in the morning. They'll smile when they see that you sent them an email.

Generating the Sale

After you have a good fan base and have people knocking on your door every day, then you can begin selling to those people. We all have to eat and we all have to pay rent, so we all have to make money.

There's nothing wrong with selling. It's how you sell that's important.
Generate Sales Slowly
I subscribe to another newsletter that is really informative and I learn something every time I read it.

She sells her products through the same newsletter but she isn't pushy. She also sells affiliate products and joint venture products.

Most of the time she'll write something like, "By the way, did you know I have this great eBook/video course for sale."

I have bought products from her in the past and I probably will buy from her again.

Video Training - Building a Fan Base

Now the video training part of this post. Watch the video to learn how this guy managed to get 800,000 people to read one of his blog posts.

This video will take your marketing to a new level if you follow his advice. When I finished watching it the only thing I could think was, "WOW".



Did you read the last post How to Get Traffic to Your Blog Quickly

Ramiro Rodriguez
AX9CYUE6JTPP
Share this with your friends...click on a button now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have my readers visit your web site. Please leave a comment and a link to your web site.

Popular Posts