Internet Marketing eBook On Amazon



Here We Go!
 

Working At Home


I was really busy yesterday posting on all of the message boards and I was a little tired. After all, the key word in work at home, is work.

Don't let anyone tell you that you can make money on the Internet just by sitting back. If you read that anywhere run fast. Don't fall for the trap!

And don't waste your time on free traffic gimmicks. Focus on connecting with people who like what you like. I'd rather have 100 people on my list who are interested in Internet marketing than 100,000 people who are not interested.

Last week I posted an eBook for sale on Amazon's Kindle platform and it was accepted. Amazon said it may take 24-48 hours for the eBook to show up in listings. I hope so. I'm very excited.

If I can make one sale every few days I'll be happy. The trick will be to write more eBooks! I am seriously thinking about opening up a membership site for eBooks. Anyone interested?

  • Does anyone have an idea for a new eBook?
  • What would you like to read about?
  • What are you interested in?

The eBook I wrote is basically about Internet marketing and how to make money from home selling used cell phones. If anyone reading this wants a free copy of the eBook just send me an email and I'll forward it to you.

LinkedIn for Internet Marketing Purposes 


I had signed up for LinkedIn a week ago and didn't finish my profile or really looked around the website. And then the news hit about the 100 million users. I put it on my to do list and today I spent over an hour on the site setting up my profile and poking around.

When you join a social media network the first thing you should do is set up your profile. That's where people go to learn about you and if your profile page is empty they may lose interest in you very quickly.

At any rate, I got into the "Questions" page of LinkedIn and I started answering questions in order to get my name out there. I even posted a question and I received one reply so far.

I'll keep you posted on what happens on LinkedIn. I'm going back over to the website to look for a tutorial so that I can better understand what I'm doing.

Did you read the last post My Internet Marketing Payday?

Let's grow together,

Ramiro Rodriguez
Internet Marketer

Share my journey click on two buttons below now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have my readers visit your web site. Please leave a comment and a link to your web site.

Popular Posts